Your Cart is Currently Empty
Price Promotions Are All About “Visibility”
- If your book is priced higher than what you want it to be, then you’ll need to lower your price!
- Remember: The lower the price, the greater the visibility
- Promoting Your Campaign to Your Mailing List Existing Readers Is Number One – get your fans talking about your book.
- Finding New Readers Is the Number 2 Goal of Price Promotions
- Discounting your book will get your book in front of new readers and help build-up your mailing list and fan base.
- Promote Your Price Promotion
- Use promotion services to gain as much HYPE as possible: writtenwordmedia, e-readernewstoday, thefusslibrarian, bookpub, kindlenationdaily, bookgorilla, emailmarketingforauthors
Engaging --- Theme Appropriate --- Easily Read
Why? Because your thumbnail image (Cover) is the number 1 sales tool. Use a professional designer, it’ll be worth it.
- Your book description must be:
* Short, between 200-300 words
* Compelling, emotionally charged, passionate
* Hook the reader
* Include accolades and author’s noteworthiness
* What you want is over 30 reviews averaging a 3.5 score.
You must have both a compelling cover, and passionate description. The following are samples of recommended reading to research:
- How to Find the Right Book Cover Designer
- 4 Ways to Hack Your Book Cover Design
- 19 Fantastic Book Cover Design Resources
Price Promotions, at the end of the day, provide many benefits!
- New Readers – greater visibility
- Providing existing fans with discounted benefits from you, creating loyalty and greater visibility
- Generating Reviews – gaining greater visibility
- Gaining greater Amazon Algorithm, raising you listing among authors and gaining greater visibility
If you have a story to tell, let Leadership Book help you tell it!
Leadership Books Publishing is an emerging powerhouse in book publishing. We’ve joined the two worlds of traditional and self-publishing into one company that can help do it all. Our capabilities and relationships allow us to create targeted and integrated book campaigns that mobilize high-profile contacts in your niche, capitalize on word-of-mouth marketing through social marketers, and extend your reach into the most prominent media publications. Our authors have the unparalleled service of an Executive Editor, one who will work with you in putting your story ideas into book form. Once that’s completed, our professional designers will work with you to design the cover and interior to make your book ready to sell.
Leadership Book markets your book by distributing to every major book seller on three continents.
About Michael Stickler
To set up an appointment to speak to a Literary Agent:
Email: Alfredo Baguio
Call: (702) 605-4354