Your Cart is Currently Empty
I can give you a list of books that are considered to be valuable resources for Chief Financial Officers, but please keep in mind that the "best" books will vary depending on the individual reader and their specific needs and interests.
- "The Essentials of Corporate Financial Management" by Glen Arnold
- "Financial Intelligence: A Manager's Guide to Knowing What the Numbers Really Mean" by Karen Berman and Joe Knight
- "Financial Statements: A Step-by-Step Guide to Understanding and Creating Financial Reports" by Thomas Ittelson
- "Cost Management: Strategies for Business Decisions" by Ronald Hilton and Michael Maher
- "Strategic Financial Management: Applications of Corporate Finance" by J. Fred Weston and Thomas E. Copeland
- "The CFO's Guide to Corporate Finance" by Mark E. Haskins
- "The Definitive Guide to Financial Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting" by Jessica Keyes
- "The Art of M&A: A merger and Acquisition Playbook" by Alexandra Reed Lajoux
- "Finance for Non-Financial Managers" by Gene Siciliano
- "The Finance Function in the 21st Century CFO" by Gabriel Hawawini
Please note that books are not in any specific order.