Your Cart is Currently Empty
Below are listed as Best Business Books Written by Founders and have had a significant impact on the business and leadership communities.
- "The Lean Startup" by Eric Ries
- "The Hard Thing About Hard Things" by Ben Horowitz
- "Good to Great" by Jim Collins
- "The Power of Intentional Leadership" by Ted Easton
- "Start with Why" by Simon Sinek
- "Scaling Up" by Verne Harnish
- "The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People" by Stephen R. Covey
- "The Everything Store" by Brad Stone
- "Shoe Dog" by Phil Knight
- "Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business" by Gino Wickman
These books cover a wide range of topics, from building a successful startup to scaling an established business, and from leading a team to creating a winning corporate culture.