Your Cart is Currently Empty
Updated On: June 1, 2020
Effective Date: June 1, 2017
Information We Collect
We may obtain information from and about you:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website.
- From third parties, for example, our business partners.
- OTHER SOURCES
The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information, such as name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our Website.
- Your IP address and usage details.
- ANY OTHER TYPES OF INFORMATION for future use.
- Payment details, such as payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address.
- Demographic information, such as your age, date of birth and gender.
- Certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns may be automatically collected as you navigate through and interact with our Website. Please click here and refer to the “Information Collection” and “Cookies” sections for further information.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you.
- Provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases and maintain a record of the purchases you make on our Website.
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding users’ use of our Website and the purchases users make on our Website.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about [our own and third-parties'] goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data (the order form/registration form/adjust your user preferences in your account profile).
Information We Share
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of The Company's assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by The Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory inquiry.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of The Company, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our Website’s features.
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address/contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data the order form/registration form], email or at any other time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an e-mail stating your request via email. If we have sent you a promotional e-mail, you may send us a return e-mail asking to be omitted from future e-mail distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Or by mailing us a letter postage paid to The Vision Group, Ltd., PO Box 18774 Reno, NV 89511
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at techsupportATthevisiongroupltd.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us HERE, send an email or write us at: The Vision Group, Ltd PO Box 1887 Reno, NV 89511
Certain measures are taken to minimize risk and to protect your personal information. A copy of the Security Policy that applies to the security of your information can be found here.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any [personal] information to [or on] the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us HERE or via email.
How to Contact Us
The Vision Group, Ltd
PO Box 18774
Reno, NV 89511