Prayer Journal for Women: 52 Weeks Scripture, Devotional, & Guided Prayer Journal includes Scripture verses, reflections on the Word, and journaling prompts to guide your walk with God and strengthen your faith. Verses are organized thematically:
Love & Inner Beauty Provision & Faithfulness God's Love Adversity & Trials Awe & Sovereignty Strength Through Faith Fear Grace & Forgiveness
A perfect companion for individual worship or for group Bible study, this 12-month journal features:
- A generous 8 x 10 trim size with plenty of space to write
- Four full pages for each week of the year
- Original illustrations on each page by author and artist Shannon Roberts
Each week includes:
- Scripture - An inspiring Bible verse to reflect and meditate on throughout your week, giving you time to memorize the verse and ingrain it into your heart and soul.
- Reflect - A Reflect page with thoughts and questions prompted by the weekly Scripture verse, along with space to record your own thoughts and responses.
- Journal - Two full pages to journal your praise for God, your prayer requests, the things on your heart, and how you wish to be taught and guided, as well as a Bible verse about the power of prayer.
- Answered Prayers - A tracker with space to record your prayers, so you can see how God moves in your life throughout the course of a year.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Shannon Roberts is a wife and mother with a heart for Jesus, whose passions include family, friends, fitness, and warm sunny days. She has been drawing and lettering professionally since 2014, when she first opened her Etsy shop called The White Lime. There, she sells prints and cards of her hand-drawn chalk art and lettering designs. She also works as a freelance artist for several companies that are licensed to reproduce and sell her work. Through them, her art has been sold globally, and in retail stores across the country. She holds a master's degree in education, and is self-taught as an artist. She finds inspiration in her day-to-day experiences, and hopes to glorify God with each opportunity she's granted.