Please keep in mind that you are ordering a hand signed collectible which the author personally signs, which takes time. Most LiveSigning orders ship 1-3 weeks after the LiveSigning. However, in some cases, an author's busy schedule causes this timeframe to be exceeded. Every effort is made to ship as soon as possible, and we'll send an email with tracking when your order ships.
Molly Galbraith is collaborative, uplifting, and relentlessly authentic. -- Melissa Urban, Whole30 CEO, New York Times bestselling author
As women, many of us have false beliefs about who we are and what we must do to succeed, and these beliefs pit us against other womenholding us back from strength, success, empowerment, connection, and making the kind of difference we're here to make.
It's time for a change.
Strong Women Lift Each Other Up is an evidence-based, actionable guide to creating a better life for yourself and a better world with more opportunity for women and girls.
If you've ever . . .
- struggled with jealousy or comparing your life or body to other women
- wanted to support or believe in women, but felt like they're catty or tearing you down
- felt like you're competing with other women for opportunities that are scarce
- or felt like you were made for more than the life you're living now
. . . this book is for you.
Women are ready to stop the vicious cycle of criticizing, judging, gossiping, and comparing themselves.
We want to feel good in our own skin and know we're enough, just as we are.
By the end of this book, you won't walk into a room and size up other women. You'll walk in feeling like you don't have to compare yourself at all.
- You'll radiate confidence from the inside out.
- You'll chase your dreams without worrying what others think.
- You'll lift other women up because you'll know there's enough success to go around.
- You'll live a life filled with meaning and purpose.
- And you'll know exactly who you are and be damn proud of it.
Change starts now. With this bookand with you
Get your Molly Galbraith autographed book today!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Molly Galbraith, CSCS, is the cofounder of Girls Gone Strong (GGS), the world's largest platform providing evidence-based, interdisciplinary health, fitness, and nutrition education for women and the health and fitness professionals who work with them--including industry-leading certification programs and personal coaching for women.
The Strong Women Lift Each Other Up philosophy is woven through the fabric of GGS, as Molly leads her team of 40+ women from the US, Canada, UK, Mexico, India, and Australia. From employing, educating, featuring, collaborating with, and investing in women, GGS is dedicated to serving their community of women from 90+ countries around the world.
Molly speaks internationally and has been featured in publications like Time, People, Today, ABC, Women's Health, and more.