Your Cart is Currently Empty
The Bible is clear that God made sex for a purpose and as something good. But that certainly doesn’t mean that it is okay to just indiscriminately participate in sex according to one’s own personal wants and desires. No, God created sex to be practiced within the bonds of marriage between one man and one woman. When you start moving outside of those boundaries, you end up creating all kinds of moral sicknesses.
It seems that these days, the influencers in modern society have a different idea. They don’t like the moral boundaries that God has established and revealed to mankind. Rather, they prefer to make up their own moral standards and deem that reality is actually structured in a different way.
They start with the belief that God does not exist, so there is no such thing as objective moral beliefs regarding sexuality. With that, they conclude that human beings are not persons created by God in His image. Rather, they see humans as simply another species of natural animal. And being merely a natural animal, they deem it okay for human beings to act like animals and participate in any kind of sexual activity they desire without there being any kind of moral consequences.
As a result, society ends up approving (are at least not disapproving) of premarital sex, adultery, polyamory, polyandry, polygamy, bestiality, homosexuality, transgenderism, and virtually any other sexually immoral activity you can think of. And it seems that for those who believe that way, even children are fair game.
Recently, a Sex Ed Summer Camp for children in third through fifth grades was advertised in Indianapolis, Indiana. Here are some of the things that were in their camp flier:
- At this age, kids are primed for level-headed learning. They are information-gatherers. There is no shame or ickiness associated with using bandaids, and that same philosophy is applied to condoms and other barriers in this body-positive curriculum.
- Values-based rules such as “wait until marriage for sex” will not be taught, and instructors will not tell kids anything that is not “scientific” information.
- The camp will use the Our Whole Lives curriculum, which offers a positive, affirming take on puberty, human sexuality, and social emotional skills without coercive abstinence-based strategies.
- The children also will not be separated by gender when learning about puberty, bodies, and sex, because gender is a spectrum, and everyone needs to learn about all bodies.
- The teaching will come complete with a condom demonstration.
- The camp was slated to run from June 6-10, 2022, and all of this could be had for one’s children for only $200 for those who registered before March 2, and $250 until the end of May.
[BTW: Once this camp became exposed publicly, the organizers went completely dark. There was no follow-up reporting, and no one can find any information as to whether or not the camp was even held.]
First of all, I want to know what is the fascination with grooming small children this way. Why are these people so determined to sexualize elementary aged kids. Even pedophilia is not outside the realm of approved sexual behavior for these folks. But that’s pretty much what can be expected when people are considered to be just animals, and where they get to make up their own moral beliefs.
So how do we heal this sickness? We don’t! That kind of healing requires a spiritual solution that only God can provide. But we can partner with Him in the process by sharing with people who have the sickness, the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ.
Freddy Davis is the president of MarketFaith Ministries. He is the author of numerous books and has a background as an international missionary, pastor, radio host, worldview trainer, and entrepreneur. Freddy is a graduate of Florida State University with a BS in Communication, and holds MDiv and DMin degrees from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary. He is a popular speaker, particularly on the topic of worldview and its practical implications for the Christian life. He lives in Tallahassee, FL, with his wife Deborah.
You may also contact Freddy at Leadership Speakers Bureau to schedule him for speaking or leadership engagements.
To set up an appointment to speak to a Literary Agent:
Email: Alfredo Baguio
Call: (702) 605-4354